Saturday, January 8, 2011

Peas On Earth....

After a particularly loud afternoon filled with a good amount of crying and the usual siblingesque wailings of  "HE SAID... !!! SHE TOOK MY..... !!! I WANT....!!!", and the always popular- "I HAD IT FIRST!!!!!" Mia decided to ask me what I wanted for Christmas. I replied, okay I admit maybe with a touch of sarcasm,  "PEACE!" She looked at me with a perplexed look on her face, and I remember thinking at the time that she probably wasn't 100% sure what I meant, but at that moment I was simply too tired to explain . She left the room for a bit and I could hear the unmistakable sounds of toys being rummaged through in her room. A few minutes later she reappeared with a satisfied look on her face and proudly presented me with this gift:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment