Sunday, March 21, 2010

Artistic Endeavors

Here is my latest project. Years ago I painted the four ninja turtles on Greg's bedroom wall and later a large Minnnie Mouse on Jamie and Amanda's closet door. It was fun and I have been wanting to do something else like that for a while. Maddox loves Transformers so I thought that I would give Optimus Prime a try. He is done on the closet door and is about 42 inches tall. Given that I haven't drawn anything for ages it took a bit longer to do than I expected. I am happy with the result and so is Maddox- although he now thinks I should do Megatron! I won't tell him that my mind is now wandering to Tinkerbell and Mia's closet door........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOM!! That came out great!! I will have to come over soon to see it! I am sure it looks even better in person!

Love you!! Jamie XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Wow! terrific job Kim! I bet he does love it. I remember the Ninja turtles. You will have to do Mia's closet door now...lol
Love to all,
Nancy

Post a Comment